Before language exam

When somebody try to talk to me Hi! OK, now I'll write only in English, because well... tomorrow I'll make a language exam. I...

When somebody try to talk to me
Hi!
OK, now I'll write only in English, because well... tomorrow I'll make a language exam. I'm scared! Oh, God. If a half year before somebody would told me that I'll afraid from a damn language exam, I would laugh at him/her. But now?! I'm shaking, my face is as red as a tomato and I'm not able to speak normally. Seriously. I can say only some words. Not whole sentences. What's with me?! I ALWAYS can talk! In EVERY situation! It belongs to me. C'mon! Talking is me! Me and talking are the same things! I don't get it... 
I'm afraid of the listening exercises, too. Even if I was entire one whole serie of Dr. Who in English with hungarian subtitle last week and I'll continue it tomorrow afternoon. I feel it's not enough for me. 
This picture describes how I exactly feel right now
And what's if I will fail the exam?! Everybody say me that I'm good, I can do it, I'm better than her English teacher and so on. But... What's if I'm not?? They all will get disappointed!! I don't want it...
OK, I'd better go to bed... 
By the way tomorrow I'll learn all day and I think I'm going to go to Tomi's house with Viki, Anita, Eszti, Roli and maybe with Viktor. I'm sure it will be a good way to relax. 
I promise after the language exam I'll write!

Tomi: I won't forget your kakao :D

A nap mondata:

"I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."
-The Doctor

A nap dala:
Ed Sheeran - I See Fire (Hobbit)

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Flickr Images